From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of Steve Fogarty
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:01 PM
To: Barber, Layne Mr CTR US DISA CDM242
Cc: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu; BeDour, Wayne
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES question

ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES doesn't grab the SYSTEM_STATE/SHADOW_COPY_COMPONENTS for my
Windows clients.  At least it never used to?  I had to explicitly put those in
my file list.  Most of my policies were created under 5.x, now running 6.5.6.
Maybe something has been ":fixed".
On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 2:56 PM, Barber, Layne Mr CTR US DISA CDM242