From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of
michael.ket...@orange-ftgroup.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 5:32 AM
To: VERITAS-BU@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Dealing with frozen media in Netbackup

Not sure whether anyone can help here?

We have multiple environments 5.1 and 6.5 and rather a lot of frozen media.
Working through these lists now, but i'm after a better process moving forward.

Does anyone have 'good practice' method i can adopt/adapt, anyone using any
scripts i could find useful? We have a reporting tool but moving over to
Symantec offering soon so don't want to invest any time in that.

We need a consolidated approach to deal with freezes every day, instead of
every few months.

Regards
Mike

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named
person(s). It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
Any opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the company. If you receive
it in error please delete it, inform the sender and do not copy, distribute or
take any action in reliance upon it.

We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current
legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are
free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses
do not adversely affect you.

Orange Personal Communications Services Limited is an English company
(registered no. 2178917) with its address at St James Court, Great Park Road,
Almondsbury Park, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4QJ.
Orange Retail Limited is an English company (registered no. 2439104) with its
address at St James Court, Great Park Road, Almondsbury Park, Bradley Stoke,
Bristol BS32 4QJ.
Orange Home UK Limited is an English company (registered no. 3014367) with its
address at St James Court, Great Park Road, Almondsbury Park, Bradley Stoke,
Bristol BS32 4QJ.
.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended
solely for the addressees.

Messages are susceptible to alteration.

France Telecom Group shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or
falsified.

If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it
immediately and inform the sender.