From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of pranav
batra
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 10:11 PM
To: Veritas
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgradation of media server from 5.1 to 6.5.5

Hello,

We have upgraded the media server from 5.1 to 6.5.5

But its not done completely.

We ran the command: nbpushdata -add from the media server after the
upgradation.

Do we need to do anything else too or we doing something wrong?

Please help.

Thanks and Regards
Pranav Batra

________________________________

Build a bright career through MSN Education Sign up now.
<http://education.in.msn.com/>

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential
and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any
attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its
content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments
from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this
email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
-o-
Registered Office: