HI All,

I  have already reinstalled netbckup on server many times, however, no luck.
Also , I read below doc , but still the same response, it fails;

=> I initiated the backup of Shadow copy components:\ with Disable snapshot
and continue . Result - backup failed with error 71
=> I initiated the backup of Shadow copy components:\ with Abort on Error .
Result - backup failed with error 71
=> I initiated the backup of Shadow copy components:\ with WOFB disabled,
Result - backup failed with error 71

Please help :(

Regards
Sac