We are using a script with vmchange -multi_eject -single_cycle options

Have tested from CLI yesterday and it was the same story, the tapes was
injected because of a vmupdate -emtpty_ie command

Our robot technician will look at the robot log to see if there is a
notification sent as NBU logs in the application event viewer

Michael