Hello Experts,
I am looking for some instructions on migrating a clustered master server from
Solaris 10 to Red Had Linux.
The current NBU version is 6.5.5 and AFAIK the new master can have the
different hostname with same virtual name.
I want to know the process of migrating the EMM database as I guess the image
database will already be moved when I do a catalog recovery.
If someone has done this before and has a list of process in accomplishing this
please send it.

Thanks,
__________________________

Dushyant Mehta
Backup Administrator
Barclays Capital
(d) : 201-499-3345
(c) : 347-325-2220
* dushyant.me...@barcap.com<mailto:dushyant.me...@barcap.com>

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of
this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it
and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error.
Unless specifically indicated, this e-mail is not an offer to buy or sell or a
solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other
financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or
an official statement of Barclays. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Barclays. This
e-mail is subject to terms available at the following link:
www.barcap.com/emaildisclaimer. By messaging with Barclays you consent to the
foregoing.  Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of Barclays
Bank PLC, a company registered in England (number 1026167) with its registered
office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.  This email may relate to or be
sent from other members of the Barclays Group.