NDMP is typically (exclusively?) used for file systems.  iSCSI is block.
You should back up the data via host agents.
On Feb 24, 2011 6:45 AM, "Jim Caldwell" <caldwe...@nccommunitycolleges.edu>
wrote:
> We are looking at new disk storage from HP that are iSCSI. I have heard
that iSCSI is not a supported by NBU (current version 7.0)
> The compatibility list does not directly say (Hard to understand), only
NDMP Direct copy "Not Implemented". Any insight from the