Hi All,

This is almost completely off topic, but I'm hoping there are some Solaris
10 SA reading.

I am trying to mount a USB stick on a x64 Solaris 10 box, but no luck. I
have tried the things that my Google search says, but stopping and starting
volmgt doesn't help and I can determine which cxtxdx.. the USB stick should
be. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the off topic question.

It is related somewhat as I'm trying to get the Solaris ISO up to the master
server for BMR. J

Regards,

Patrick Whelan

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for UNIX.

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for Windows.

 <mailto:netbac...@whelan-consulting.co.uk>
netbac...@whelan-consulting.co.uk

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickjosephwhelan> Description:
cid:image001.gif@01C99E80.E2717A60