P.S.

Bpclntcmd -pn on one of the servers we are working with returns no output.
Also I cannot ping, telnet or ssh to it, however when I as the DBA for
output from the various commands he is able to send them.

Regards,

Patrick Whelan

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for UNIX.

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for Windows.

 <mailto:netbac...@whelan-consulting.co.uk>
netbac...@whelan-consulting.co.uk

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickjosephwhelan> Description:
cid:image001.gif@01C99E80.E2717A60