From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of harikrse
Sent: 27 April 2011 13:52
To: VERITAS-BU@MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN.EDU
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup+Windows2008

Hi All,

Kindly Help me in providing the Best Backup Solution for Windows2008 server in
Netbackup.

I have 2 Windows2008 servers which are NAS boxes along with P4500 and hence
NDMP is not applicable here, so the NAS will have to go as LAN, what is the
best approach to design Policy with that W2008, ie., the best way for backing
up.

Senthil.H

The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments is confidential.
It is intended only for the named address(es) and may not be disclosed to
anyone else without Attenda's consent.