From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of Justin
Piszcz
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 4:09 AM
To: VERITAS-BU@MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN.EDU
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] My Qlogic HBA can see the library, but not the
drives

Hi,

I used to have a similar configuration, try rebooting your adapter/NSR
device or login and look at the errors/syslog.

Justin.

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011, xiekai wrote:

> Hi  I have an old StorageTek L80 that has 4 LTO3 drives, they are SCSI
but the library also have a SCSI to FC bridge router, it is connected to
my master/media server via SAN fabric. Couple of days agao, all of
sudden I can't see the LTO3 drives anymore, the host only sees the
library (san surfer shows the same thing).  Are there any settings in
the QLogic card that is making the tape drives disappear?

> Thanks
>
> Kai

> |This was sent by k...@eatonvance.com via Backup Central.
> |Forward SPAM to ab...@backupcentral.com.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential
information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the
sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it. Thank you.