From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of Michael Graff
Andersen
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 4:25 AM
To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup status 13 after installing EMC VSI storage viewer
4.1 on Windows 2008 R2 SP1

Hi

After installing EMC VSI storage viewer on our Windows 2008 R2 SP1 virtual
center machine the file backup just hangs and finishes with status 13

Uninstalling EMC VSI storage viewer made the file backup work again

Suspect that it has something to do with the combination of Volume Shadow Copy
and the EMC VSI storage 4.1 viewer, so that it is actually the Shadow Copy
Components backup that is hanging

Any suggestion on how to get both EMC VSI storage viewer 4.1 install and a
working backup ?

Regards
Michael