From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of NBU
Sent: 27 September 2011 08:43
To: VERITAS-BU@MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN.EDU
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing BCV SAN Mount Points - Best Options

Dear Forum,

I need to backup BCV SAN mount points from netbackup.

Currently i m on 6.5.5 nbu and mounting BCV on Media server which is Sol.
10. But the frequent problem i face is of error 73/74. Many times i have to
manual mount the SAN FS and take backup.

Any other way available through which i can backup BCV.

Thanks in Advance.