Hi All,

As of this morning we had NO 47 Errors. Yesterday, in addition to the NIC
change, I changed the nsswitch.conf on the master to match the media servers
and insured that all relevant media servers could to talk to all relevant
clients. We went from 80% success rate to 97%.

Thank you all for all your ideas and suggestions. I don't know what I would
do without this group. J

Regards,

Patrick Whelan

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for UNIX.

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for Windows.

netbac...@whelan-consulting.co.uk