We were just advised that we’ll be doing Hyper-V virtualization on Windows next
year for both Windows and RHEL guests.

I haven’t done any research yet but given recent discussion about other
virtualization backups (i.e. VMWare) I wondering if anyone is doing NBU for
Hyper-V guests (Windows and Linux) and if they’d be willing to share any tips
or tricks for making this work (assuming that it does)?

Please do NOT respond with “buy VMWare” or “use KVM” as that is NOT an option.
 However, if you know FROM EXPERIENCE USING HYPER-V that backups of guests
doesn’t work please feel free to share that experience.

Athena®, Created for the Cause™

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential
information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the
sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it. Thank you.