From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of
McDonald, James F. II
Sent: 06 February 2012 15:47
To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Microsoft Exchange backups

We currently have a straight-forward NBU installation: 7.0.1 running on
Windows Server 2008R2.  We are looking to add backup support for a
Microsoft Exchange server in the future, so I wanted to check with the
forum and ask if there was anything needed additionally, to correctly
backup Exchange.  Is there additional NBU software, or is it a separate
NBU license that we would need to purchase to "unlock" Exchange support?

Thanks,

James McDonald

System Administrator

SAIC/Cyber and Information Solutions Group

410-312-2232