From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of Lightner, Jeff
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 2:39 PM
To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Moving NBU install directory in Linux

One of my personal pet peeves is people that are too lazy to open a new thread
with a new subject.

It makes it very difficult to follow a thread.    Also since this gets
duplicated on a message board it makes it hard to do web searches later.

Joseph you might want to send a NEW email asking your question and put an
appropriate subject in it.