HI,

The easiest way?
Run a full backup with ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES and make sure what you
excluded is excluded from the host's backups (attempt restore
thereafter, make sure the files are not included).

Another way?
Bump up VERBOSE to VERBOSE = 5 in bp.conf and mkdir bpbkar log on the
client and make sure the files are excluded from the backup in the
log.

Justin.