Speaking strictly from the Data Domain perspective, you may have issues
fitting such a database into a single box unless you are running the 990 or
a GDA.

The only feasible solution with manageable backup window would be a split
mirror backup on the array or VxVM, then depending on the backup schedule,
you may need awfully lot of tape drives or a really high-end Data Domian.
If you're planning to have daily fills then you need to design a system
capable of pushing circa 20TB/hr

I am not sure about the change rate in your case, but in general I would be
hesitant to backup such a large DB with one single monthly full: in case of
recovery it will take unreasonably long time even with cumulative
incremental backups, which are quite effective in Oracle.

WBR, Mikhail