Obvious question is based on "we suspended the scheduler..." - did you
unsuspend the scheduler?
If nothing is working at all, just restart all of NBU.

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 7:17 AM, pranav batra <pranav_vent...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Good Day Geeks 1
>
> Two days back we upgrade dour 2008 R2 master server from 7.5.0.6 to 7.6.0.1
> One issue happened as we had our Netbackup\DB in X drive ,it earlier was
> in Y drive but we moved to X drive 6 months backup but not sure when
> running update everything in registry moved back to Y.
>

> So ,we had our classes ,SLP's copied from X to Y to make everything
> working.
> Everything started working but yesterday we suspended the scheduler to
> upgrade our 3 MSDP media servers and after successful upgrade nothing is
> running.
>
> None of the manual and scheduled jobs running.
>
> Please advise what we have done wrong and what how should we proceed to
> get this corrected.
>
> PranavB

*Rusty Major ▪ Manager - Compute Engineering, Backup and Storage ▪ Sungard
Availability Services*
757 N. Eldridge Pkwy, Suite 200, Houston, TX 77079 ▪  Office: 281-584-4693  ▪
Mobile: 713-724-4914 ▪ rusty.ma...@sungardas.com ▪ www.sungardas.com
<http://www.sungardas.com>
<http://blog.sungardas.com/>  <http://www.youtube.com/SunGardAS>
<https://plus.google.com/102459878242108588663/about>
<http://www.facebook.com/SunGardAS>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/sungard-availability-services>
<http://www.twitter.com/SunGardAS>
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,