As an addition ...Selective VMDK recovery is supported since
NetBackup 7.7.3Selective VMDK backup is supported as of NetBackup 8.1
Stefaan

                Get Outlook for iOS

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 11:26 AM +0100, "Stefaan Margot"
<stefaan.mar...@telenet.be> wrote:

                Hi,
FIrst of all make sure that you specify the policy type as “VMware”.Then search
the VM you want to restore and then choose “Virtual Disk Restore” as Restore
Type (dropdown box)Hope this helps
Stefaan

                Get Outlook for iOS

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 11:08 AM +0100, "WEAVER, Simon (external) [UK]"
<simon.weaver.exter...@airbus.com> wrote:

Hmm, could it be 8.1.1 at all?