Thanks! But we have  different processor types on two nodes in a cluster. The Symantec states

Document ID: 281987

Additions to the Release Notes for All Products:

Mixed platform remote and cluster installation and uninstallation are not supported.

Remote and cluster installation and uninstallation require all systems to run on the same processor type and use the same operating system version. All cluster nodes must be at the same patch level.

"Jim Senicka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> написано 15.11.2006 15:00:37: