VCS does not *require* private links. We recommend but do not require.

We do require 2 links. You will need to make omne NIC high pri and one low.

[Sent from my Nokia E62 handheld via  goodlink]

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Kiss László - Károly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Friday, March 02, 2007 07:38 AM Pacific Standard Time
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [Veritas-ha]  VCS with Blades

Hi,

Does anyone have experience using VCS with IBM Blades? Especially with Blade
LS21?
We are just planning to use this hardware and the first problem is the lack of
resource for heartbeat link. The Blade has only 2 network ports and both are
used for the public network so no interface remains for the heartbeat private
network. Is there any other choice for the heartbeat link than private network?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Laszlo