Hello all!

There is smth more to the item. I've used two VIOs for a single shared
disk. I've removed reserve_policy for the shared disk on  these two VIO-s
and created LVM group on that disk.
One node (node1)  can see the disk  from the VIO1 and the other node
(node2) sees the same disk from the VIO2. Than I do "varyoffvg" one the
active node and my LVM cluster group is switching over to the second node.
No problems! The same thing happens when rebooting "active"  VIO . (The
only thing is about rootvg on the nodes  - if  you get your root disks
from VIO you must  sync your rootdg after VIO reboot)

So I don't see any problem if  reserve_policy is set to no_reserve on the
both VIO-s

Regards, Pavel