Bryan,

    What I have done in the past is to use an environment file in the
agent configuration to assign the proper project to the starting
process.  I have done this by making an environment file with
something like:

#!      /bin/sh
newtask -c $$ -p 'IPC Tunables'

which tells it to put the current process ($$) into the project
listed.  This way you can have one environment file for each database
you are starting, and start each in a different project if you wish.

Remember that the listeners also need to source the very same
environment file due to the fact that remote connections (local=no)
will go into the default or system project by default.  By starting a
listener per project you guarantee that the limits will be honored.

Hope this helps...

James