Hello all!

My question is about  Cluster Management Console - CMC 5.0. It is stated
in the release notes that only two CMC-servers are supported in
peer-to-peer configuration.
But we have three  remote sites with two global clusters. So we want three
CMC-servers  configuration. One CMC-server must be located on site C and
should be able to play its role in two global clusters (one global cluster
is about  A--C sites and the second global cluster is about B-C  sites).
So the CMC-server on site C must "see"  other CMC-servers on  sites A and
B.

Does Symantes plan to implement three CMC-servers working together?

With best regards, Pavel