I am trying to install Oracle 10g R2 Clusterware on HP-UX 11.23 with
SFRAC 4.1

I have 3 nodes in the cluster.

cayman:/ #cfscluster status

  Node             :  cayman
  Cluster Manager  :  running
  CVM state        :  running
  MOUNT POINT    SHARED VOLUME  DISK GROUP        STATUS
    /u01             Oracle10g_CodeTree    oradg          MOUNTED

  Node             :  charger
  Cluster Manager  :  running
  CVM state        :  running
  MOUNT POINT    SHARED VOLUME  DISK GROUP        STATUS
    /u01             Oracle10g_CodeTree    oradg          MOUNTED

  Node             :  invicta
  Cluster Manager  :  running
  CVM state        :  running
  MOUNT POINT    SHARED VOLUME  DISK GROUP        STATUS
    /u01             Oracle10g_CodeTree    oradg          MOUNTED

cayman:/ #gabconfig -a
GAB Port Memberships
Port a gen   8fb201 membership 012
Port b gen   8fb203 membership 012
Port d gen   8fb206 membership 012
Port f gen   8fb211 membership 012
Port h gen   8fb205 membership 012
Port o gen   8fb207 membership 012
Port v gen   8fb20d membership 012
Port w gen   8fb20f membership 012
cayman:/ #

cayman:/ #lltstat -nv
LLT node information:
    Node                 State    Links
   * 0 cayman            OPEN        2
     1 charger           OPEN        2
     2 invicta           OPEN        2

SSH and RSH is configured in all three nodes. SSH/RSH works without
password.

Started the Oracle 10g CRS installation on the master node.

First, it didn't identified the nodes which are part of cluster. What
will be the cause for this ?. So, i have provided the node names, it
private names, and its virtual names through cluster configuration file.

Second, when i have provided the ocr file on top of my cluster file
system where i have mounted that filesystem on /u01 on every node, i am
getting the error "SEVERE: The location
/u01/crs/oracle/product/10gr2/ocr, entered for the Oracle Cluster
Registry (OCR) is not shared across all the nodes in the cluster.
Specify a shared raw partition or cluster file system file that is
visible by the same name on all nodes of the cluster."

Is this indicates some library/kernel module issues with my SFRAC
installation ?