Rajesh,

If i execute the lsnodes command as a oracle user, it is giving the
bellow error.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/u01/crs/software/Disk1/install>./lsnodes
./lsnodes: no name for node 0

But if i execute the same command as a root user, no error is coming.

cayman:/u01/crs/software/Disk1/install #./lsnodes
cayman
charger
invicta

But, there is not user privileges issue here, all Oracle CRS binaries
are owned by oracle user only.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/u01/crs/software/Disk1/install>ls -il
total 342
   915 -rwxrwxr-x   1 oracle     oinstall        28 Aug 18  2005 addLangs.sh
   916 -rwxrwxr-x   1 oracle     oinstall        76 Aug 18  2005 addNode.sh
   917 drwxrwxr-x   2 oracle     oinstall      1024 Aug 18  2005 images
   926 -rwxrwxr-x   1 oracle     oinstall     32088 Aug 18  2005 lsnodes
   927 -rwxrwxr-x   1 oracle     oinstall      2151 Aug 18  2005
oraparam.ini
   928 -rwxrwxr-x   1 oracle     oinstall      6428 Aug 18  2005
oraparamsilent.ini
   929 drwxrwxr-x   2 oracle     oinstall      1024 Aug 18  2005 resource
   940 -rwxrwxr-x   1 oracle     oinstall    127000 Aug 18  2005 unzip