I think the cluster file system might not be the option, because if the
customer is looking for Oracle10g Fail-over, he will look into
storage_foundation_oracle_HA, and this bundle might no include with
cluster file system software.

This time, i have crated a another disk group with a bunch of LUNs,
created logical volumes, installed another Oracle10g binary set on one
of the the logical volumes, and in the remaining logical volumes i have
created raw instance. But still with "hawizard oracle", i am still
getting some Java errors at the "mount_point/volume" section.

Then i updated my VCS5 to VCS5 MP1, and once again invoked "hawizard
oracle", but still it throws same Java errors.

        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
vrts.vxcs.wizards.hp.oracle.oracle.pages.MountPage.actOnNext(MountPage.java:469)
        at vrts.vxcs.wizards.wizard.Wizard.nextPage(Wizard.java:330)
        at
vrts.vxcs.wizards.wizard.Wizard$NextAction.actionPerformed(Wizard.java:553)
        at
javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1849)
        at
javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2169)
        at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:420)
        at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:258)
        at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:234)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:5553)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3093)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4020)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2024)
        at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4212)
        at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:3892)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:3822)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2010)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:234)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:163)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)