________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of i man
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:09 AM
To: veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-ha] ClusterService Group

Hi,

I know Cluster service group hosts vcsweb and webip agent but can
somebody exactly explain what the use of Cluster service group.

Would I be ble to shut this down for some maintenance operations/testing
without affecting other service groups and vcs in whole ? Whats the
affect on the system by shutdown of CSG ?

I'm also planning to put an nic proxy group in clusterservice gorup , I
hope this would not be a bad idea as currently only have vcsweb and
webip.

Ciao