All,

Was looking at various ways in which webip resource could be created for a
clusterservicegroup.Had certain queries for  the same.

 Once the DNS team assigns me an IP address , do I need to assign the IP
address to an existing server through etherchanneling before I assign the IP
to webip resource. Need to do it on AIX server.

In case of lpars and vio servers , is there any added complication involved
in terms of hardware resource for this IP.

I could not find any docuemtnation in creating webip and webapp resources
for clusterservice group.

Ciao.