Hi Mike,

Could you do the following test to ensure the engine is consistently
writing the config files?

Prerequisite: all cluster nodes are running

1) /opt/VRTSvcs/bin/haconf -makerw

2) On all nodes: Move all files from the "/etc/VRTSvcs/conf/config"
directory to a backup location

3) /opt/VRTSvcs/bin/haconf -dump

4) Check if the types.cf file is the same on all nodes

5) /opt/VRTSvcs/bin/haconf -dump -makero

Regards

Manuel