OK. Thanks for clarification.

There were two different words coming from each vendor regarding
managing CRS.

In the SFRAC documentation, i found "Symantec highly recommends putting
CRS under VCS control"

Oracle says on Metalink 397460.1  (Oracle's Policy for Supporting RAC
10g with Symantec SFRAC on Unix) "*Best practice for implementing RAC
10g  is to let Oracle manage Oracle (I.E. Oracle Clusterware should
manage all Oracle resources) and let VCS manage non-Oracle processes on
the cluster"*

**