From: Imri Zvik [mailto:im...@inter.net.il]
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 11:57 AM
To: Jim Senicka
Cc: veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-ha] LLT heartbeat redundancy

On Sunday 03 May 2009 18:25:08 Jim Senicka wrote:
> You had 2 failures. No real way to design around that.
> GAB "visible" would prevent bad things from occurring.

Thank you for the fast response :)

Well, In linux I can use the bonding module to aggregate the interfaces
and
work around this limitation. I've read in this discussion:
http://www.mail-archive.com/veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu/msg01016.h
tml
That since 5.0MP3 there is a cross-platform solution (I need this for
Solaris
10). Do you happen to know more about this feature?

Thanks!

P.S.

Does anyone knows if Sun Cluster has the same limitation?