Hello Venkata!

You say "you can upgrade the zone from one node keeping it in running state".

How can I keep the zone in running state if I must do a failover of a service
group to another node to perform phase upgrade?

How can I upgrade my OS  on a giving node if some of my zones are in running
state (service groups are online) but some other zones a in "configured" state
(services groups are offline on the node)?

How can I upgrade my zone if it has shared resources online on another node?

How can I use Solaris Live Upgrade with Storage Foundation HA? Is it possible
or not?

I tried to explain the problem and give the resolution the way I see it. I
wish Symantec could give all  the required explanations...

Regards, Pavel