>   I want to Configure Dumpdevice and for this i have to give Dumpdevice as
> Primary Swap (Swap vol) i.e /dev/dsk/c0t0d0s1,but when iam running Dumpadm -d
>  device name , its throwing error, Dumpdevice is too small to handle
> Crashdumps.

How big is the device?

>   I have:-
>   Vxvm 3.5    rootdg - c0t0d0 -rootdisk (only rootvol,Swapvol)
>   ,Solaris 9   c1t0d0 - rootmirror
>                    c1t1d0 -- Crashdisk  -- crashvol is on this disk
> (/vx/dsk/rootdg/crashvol)
>
>   Prtvtoc rootdisk Tells that I have Some Cylinders free.
>
>   Now My quetions 1) Can i increase the Swap vol on fly so that i can
>   configure dumpdevice.

Probably.  Disable the swap device, enlarge, re-enable.

>                             2) Don't think it holds True for Rootvol
                                 (using vxassist)

There's certainly more constraints.  The root volume must be contiguous
(it can't be a concatenation of two separated subdisks).  That makes it
harder to do.

>                             3) How can i Know that my rootdisk is Still
> encapsulated one or not (If in Past rootdisk Failed somehow in presence of
> rootmirror and it has been replaced by way of vxdiskadm option 4 and option 5)

Since you only have root and swap, I'm not sure it makes much
difference.  No disk you add later will ever be "encapsulated".  Not
even the first mirror.  However the root slice will always be identified
on the root disk and any mirror (this is necessary for booting to
succeed).

I'm not sure if that's the information you want though.  Why are you
asking the question?

--
Darren Dunham                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]