Dear Darren,

We have a corporate production env.

We are facing problem of root partitions getiing full above
90 %.
Now when we want to do new patch addition or java or any
other pkg addition we run short of space.
All servers are upgraded with veritas 4.0 and solaris 9.

Had it been case without veritas a simple ufsdump |
ufsrestore to new high capacity disk and the install boot
would have done our job which we have checked on other m/c
without veritas m/c

Now if we want to replece the disk with high capacity disk
what are the steps.

I tried unencapsulation then rebooting in solaris then
ufsdump and restore on new disk.
Then install boot and then reboot it did not work.

I had plan to encapsulate it again.

but failed.

I am stucked up

Thanks and Regards,