> Is this detection different from the older versions?  I
> recall that 3.x used to check every 5 minutes or so for paths
> that have come back.  Does 4.1 change this?

[Thomas] DMP 4.1 follows the same periodic check approach as older
versions. The period is a tunable which by default is indeed 5 minutes.
In addition to this periodic check, DMP 5.0 is also able to detect the
fabric event associated with a path coming back online and using the
reception of this event to trigger path failback.