Hello Everyone,

Just want to use the quick I/O functionality ( qiomkfile) from veritas.
Out of the below packages which one should be installed for "VERITAS
Storage Foundation 4.1" and do I require license for that to enable the
product.

Thanks in Advance.

Rgds,

Mudit

VERITAS Storage Foundation and High Availability Solutions 4.1

VERITAS Licensing utilities are not installed on this system.

Product menu cannot be displayed until VERITAS Licensing utilities are
installed.

Selection Menu:

    I) Install/Upgrade a Product    C) Configure an Installed Product

    L) License a Product            P) Perform a Preinstallation Check

    U) Uninstall a Product          D) View a Product Description

    Q) Quit                         ?) Help

Enter a Selection: [I,C,L,P,U,D,Q,?] I

                                   VERITAS Storage Foundation and High
Availability Solutions 4.1

     1)  VERITAS Cluster Server

     2)  VERITAS File System

     3)  VERITAS Volume Manager

     4)  VERITAS Volume Replicator

     5)  VERITAS Storage Foundation, Storage Foundation for Oracle,
Storage Foundation for DB2, and Storage Foundation for Sybase

     6)  VERITAS Storage Foundation Cluster File System

     7)  VERITAS Storage Foundation for Oracle RAC

     B)    Back to previous menu

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed and may be privileged and confidential.
Unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you receive This e-mail in
error, please advise immediately and delete the original message.
This message may have been altered without your or our knowledge and the sender
does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the message.

Ce courriel est confidentiel et protégé. L'expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits
et obligations qui s'y rapportent.
Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il
contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) désigné(s) est
interdite.
Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immédiatement, par
retour de courriel ou par un autre moyen.