Hi,

i've resolved following this step and doing some test:

1)  Add a new mirror-way to the volume on a new free disk

# vxprint -ht app_vol
Disk group: rootdg

V  NAME         RVG          KSTATE   STATE    LENGTH   READPOL   PREFPLEX UTYPE
PL NAME         VOLUME       KSTATE   STATE    LENGTH   LAYOUT    NCOL/WID MODE
SD NAME         PLEX         DISK     DISKOFFS LENGTH   [COL/]OFF DEVICE   MODE
SV NAME         PLEX         VOLNAME  NVOLLAYR LENGTH   [COL/]OFF AM/NM    MODE
DC NAME         PARENTVOL    LOGVOL
SP NAME         SNAPVOL      DCO

v  app_vol      -            ENABLED  ACTIVE   8388608  SELECT    -        fsgen
pl app_vol-01   app_vol      ENABLED  ACTIVE   8395200  CONCAT    -        RW
sd rootdisk-04  app_vol-01   rootdisk 41955647 8395200  0         c0t0d0   ENA
pl app_vol-02   app_vol      ENABLED  ACTIVE   8395200  CONCAT    -        RW
sd mirrdisk-04  app_vol-02   mirrdisk 41955648 8395200  0         c2t0d0   ENA

# vxdisksetup -if c3t1d0
# vxdg -g rootdg adddisk c3t1d0
# vxassist mirror app_vol alloc=c3t1d0

2) At the end of mirror:
 vxprint -hmQqrL -g rootdg  app_vol > /tmp/kasper
 vi  /tmp/kasper
 I have removed all reference to plex app_vol-01 and app_vol-02 and i keep only
reference to volume app_vol and plex app_vol-03. Later I have rename in the
file app_vol in app_voltransfer and app_vol-03 in app_voltransfer-03.

3) Destroy new plex app_vol-03 and
#  vxplex dis app_vol-03
#  vxedit -rf rm app_vol-03

4) Create new framework for the volume (dg, disk ...)
#  vxdg -g rootdg rmdisk c3t1d0
#  vxdg init appvoldg c3t1d0

5)  create new volume on new dg
#  vxmake -g appvoldg -d /tmp/kasper
#  vxvol start app_voltransfer

#  vxprint  -g appvoldg -ht
DG NAME         NCONFIG      NLOG     MINORS   GROUP-ID
DM NAME         DEVICE       TYPE     PRIVLEN  PUBLEN   STATE
RV NAME         RLINK_CNT    KSTATE   STATE    PRIMARY  DATAVOLS  SRL
RL NAME         RVG          KSTATE   STATE    REM_HOST REM_DG    REM_RLNK
V  NAME         RVG          KSTATE   STATE    LENGTH   READPOL   PREFPLEX UTYPE
PL NAME         VOLUME       KSTATE   STATE    LENGTH   LAYOUT    NCOL/WID MODE
SD NAME         PLEX         DISK     DISKOFFS LENGTH   [COL/]OFF DEVICE   MODE
SV NAME         PLEX         VOLNAME  NVOLLAYR LENGTH   [COL/]OFF AM/NM    MODE
DC NAME         PARENTVOL    LOGVOL
SP NAME         SNAPVOL      DCO

dg appvoldg     default      default  107000   1170153481.1251.omis379

dm c3t1d0       c3t1d0s2     sliced   9919     143328960 -

v  app_voltransfer -         ENABLED  ACTIVE   8388608  SELECT    -        fsgen
pl app_voltransfer-03 app_voltransfer ENABLED ACTIVE 8395200 CONCAT -      RW
sd c3t1d0-01    app_voltransfer-03 c3t1d0 0    8395200  0         c3t1d0   ENA

6) mount new fs:
 mount  -F vxfs  /dev/vx/dsk/appvoldg/app_voltransfer /apptransfer

7) check  old and new fs:
 # df -k |grep app
/dev/vx/dsk/rootdg/app_vol 4194304 2806182 1301407    69%    /app
/dev/vx/dsk/appvoldg/app_voltransfer 4194304 2806182 1301407    69%
/apptransfer

Thank's everybody.
Emanuel.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Emanuel Armati
Senior System Engineer

Sorint s.a.s.
via Bergamo 15a  -  Curno - BERGAMO - +39 035.697511  - http://www.sorint.it/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PERSONALE E CONFIDENZIALE.
Questa mail potrebbe includere materiale confidenziale, proprietario o
altrimenti privato per l'uso esclusivo del destinatario.
Se l'avete ricevuto per errore, siete pregati di contattare chi ha inviato il
messaggio e di cancellarne tutte le copie.
Ogni altro uso da parte vostra del messaggio รจ proibito.

PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL.
This message is for the designated recipient only and may containprivileged,
proprietary, or otherwise private information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately  and
delete all the copies.
Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.