Hello,

we have a few LUNs given to us from disk array (SAN). All the LUNs are
on one raid group (RG1) and one controller:
(RG1)
L10 (data1)
L11 (data2)
L12 (data3)
L13 (data4)
The LUNs are under VxVM/VxFS control and volume was done using
concatenation.  At some point there were another four LUNs given to us:
(RG2)
L21
L22
L23
L24
The L2* LUNs are on another raid group (RG2) and another controller.
Now I would like to relayout volume on L1* so that the whole volume
is striped between the two raid groups:
(RG1)           (RG2)
L10             L21             <- striping
L11             L22             <- striping

Basically I would like to stripe IO between two raid groups (L10 and
L21) and when the two LUNs becomes full all the IO is moving to
L11 and L22 (again: striped) and so on.

Could you help me how can I achieve that ?

All LUNs have the same size.

Regards
przemol