Folks,
We were checking on patches for foundation suite on Solaris and found a
bunch but we seem to be missing a patch for VxFS on Solaris 10...

I see patch 123200 for VxFS on Solaris 8, 123201 for VxFS on Solaris 9
but nothing for 10.  From the progression I'd guess it would be 123202
but no such patch exists on Sunsolve...

Anyone have any ideas?  These patches are pretty new (April 5th) so it
may just be a case that the 10 patches are delayed...

I've tried opening a case with Sun but I'm getting a serious
run-around...

TIA!
 - Mike Myers, mike.myers <at> nwdc.net