________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ajay
raghuraj
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 1:21 PM
To: veritas-vx@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-vx] mirroring existing volume

Hi All,

I created a volume consisting of a single plex and subdisk with
vxassist. I am looking to mirror it now. The storage person has
allocated me another disk of the same size . I intend to make a subdisk
and plex and then attach it to the existing volume . Will this activity
serve my purpose ? Please advise .

The command I used to create the volume - vxassist -g <dg> make
<volname> 30g <disk>

Regards,
Ajay

*****

it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. GA623