*I installed VSF 5.0 in Solaris Environment- local zone and it went fine.
However, even in this environment, the VRTScpi, VRTSperl, VRTSvlic and
VRTSvxfs packages are installing in BOTH the global zone and the local zones.
In looking at the pkginfo files for these packages (and others that did not
install in the local zone), it appears there is a parameter called
"SUNW_PKG_ALLZONES" that is set to "yes" for these packages, which may be
what is overriding the "-G" option and making these install in the local
zones.
Can we get them installed in local zones only or it installs purposfully.

Goutham.
*