________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim
Senicka
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 4:31 AM
To: ashish madhavan; veritas-vx@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-vx] Sun Cluster,vx mode - "mode: enabled: cluster
inactive"

In order to start CVM in Sun Cluster you need to do whatever Sun does to
enable CVM in Sun Cluster.

This does not mean anything at all about licensing VCS

Sun Cluster needs to come up properly to start CVM. The errors below are
non Veritas, so you need to sort out the Sun issues