On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 10:39:17AM -0600, Denton, Sam wrote:
> I'm putting together the list of commands that will be used, and I'm
> wondering if I can grow a subdisk that's at the head of a plex, as is
> the case with the second volume.  I suspect that I'll need two new
> subdisks, one the same size as c6t0d70-02, and one to add to the end of
> the plex.  Is this correct?

I think so.  But you can later move the data around so that the data is
in the right order.  If you have two subdisks with truly adjacent data,
then you can combine them back into one (vxsd join).  So you end up with
the same behavior, but you can't do it in one step (at least not online
with data present in the plex).

--
Darren Dunham                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]