Adding 38 LUNS from another cx3-80. Do you think it has to do with lun
assignment or zoning? I am looking into this right now.

             Dmitry Glushenok
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by:                  Ganesh Persaud/SYS/NYTIMES
             veritas-vx-bounce         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          cc
             urn.edu                   Veritas-vx@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Veritas-vx] NONAMEs2
             03/07/2008 03:48
             PM

Hi,

What actions you have done before NONAME appeared?

Jet Infosystems