On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 02:04:04PM -0700, Craig Simpson wrote:

> OK so basically have your tapes ready just in case.

*always* a good idea.

But I've never heard of a vxdg upgrade having problems before.  But it
does make the diskgroup non-importable on older versions that can't deal
with versions that high.

There's no need to upgrade the diskgroup until you need features that
require it.  It would be one of the last steps I did.  It might not be
part of my upgrade schedule at all.  If you need to do it in the future,
it's fast and doesn't require downtime.  So the risk of leaving it alone
is low.

--
Darren Dunham                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]