Von: Asiye Yiğit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gesendet: Samstag, 5. April 2008 22:15
An: Sigmund Brandstaetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; veritas-vx@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Betreff: RE: [Veritas-vx] is it safe to run installsf -configure

Hi,

There is none management server. It is already standalone. However, vea could
not be done. I will check vpal and vxsvc daemons. Standalone configuration may
be wrong. FQHN may not be given during the installation for vea. I am not sure
I will check it. Due to that, I need to change the names for vea As far as I
know, I can do it via sfinstall –configure.

Regards,