From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Asim Zuberi
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 9:42 AM
To: veritas-vx@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-vx] SF 5.0 MP1 patches install via Solaris jumpstart process!

Hi All --

Please advise on how to install  the SF 5.0 MP1 patches as part of the
Solaris jumpstart. During the jumpstart, after the installation of the
VRTS  (SF 5.0) pkgs, the Solaris command  "patchadd" cycles through each and
every patch and reports back there are no
packages installed  for the patch to be applied.

However, if I run the same code to install the patches once the server is
online after the jumpstart is completed, it installs MP1 patches
successfully.

Question is, am I missing something or is it a normal behavior for VRTS MP1
patches install?

thanks!
--Asim;